The University of Piraeus offers at its members (students, teaching, research and administrative staff) a number of services that aim to facilitate and improve the quality in teaching, research and daily life at the Campus.
- Web Services:
- Other Servives:
- Library, click here.
- Food Service, click here.
- Athetic Activities, click here.
- Medical Care: All students, undergraduates and graduates, are eligible to receive medical care. Beneficiaries can obtain a health booklet by submitting all necessary documents to the Student Welfare Section (Tel: 210 4142088). Daily, from 10.00 to 12.00 and on Wednesdays from 13.00 to 15.00, there is a family doctor available for the members of the University of Piraeus (students, faculty and administrative staff), and a gynecologist every Wednesday from 10.00 to 12.00. The doctors' office is located at the basement of the University of Piraeus (Room: 003). To make an appointment, call the nurse at 210 4142166.
- Counseling Center: For social skills, relationships and family, stressful situations, prevention and health affairs, click here.
- Liaison Office: For writing a C.V., consulting on graduates studies, job search, entrepreneurship activities, etc., please, contact the Liaison Office of the University of Piraeus (click here).
Note: The information in the provided links is in Greek. Sortly, will be available also in English.